Now the fun part! (if the last 9 homework assignments weren’t fun enough…)
- Taking your 5 finalized, corrected, and completed tileable textures, use CrazyBump to create Normal and Specular maps.
- Attach the completed Normal and Specular maps to Blinn shaders (not Lamberts!)
- Use a point light (for each plane) and in high quality mode with the lights set to “use all lights” instead of “default.”
- Take screenshots of each of the 5 shader sets you created in 4×4 tile and post to your blog.
- Ensure they are done as we will be looking over them on Wednesday.
Due: Wednesday, February 22, 2012