- Find 3 semi-transparent bottles of any kind or color you want.
- Model the bottles using efficient polygon methods.
- Texture the bottles using alpha channels for transparency. If logos exist on the bottles, carefully cut off the paper and scan with a scanner. Add scanned logo to your texture.
- Create normal and specular maps (I will talk about texture painting to bring out better normal maps on Wednesday)
- Take screenshots and post to your blog.
If you haven’t been catching up with your homeworks, get them done. I will not be slowing down for you at the expense of those that do get theirs done.
Post screenshots to your blog by Wednesday, October 11th, 2010.