- With your completed room (UV’ed properly), follow the steps we did in class today with Turtle to get an AO (Ambient Occlusion) map baked and applied with 1 Lambert shader.
- Compacted and properly scaled UVs for ALL objects in your scene
- Bake to 1 texture for ALL objects in your scene
- Take screenshots and post to your blog.
- Any issues that you may have with this process will be sorted out on Wednesday. Come to class with questions. At the very least you should have your room object UVs scaled and compacted to 1 UV set.
Due: Wednesday, March 5th, 2012