- Using the steps we covered in class today, surface transfer bake an albedo and occlusion map using Turtle.
- Post a few screenshots to your blog.
- Individually, pick theme (place in history)
- Research buildings, objects or other groupings of objects which make up the scene
- Make sketches of the layout – how would you lay out the objects you discovered through research?
- Find reference photos or sketches
- Come up with an asset list – a small list won’t cut it; put some time into a comprehensive list
Craig McGowan – team leader
David Magoss – team leader
Nicholas Schieder – team leader
Anh Thanh Le
Jeffrey Basden – team leader
Daniel Prescott – team leader