Finish your hand:
- Complete the modeling and tweaking of your mesh making sure to not have any non planar faces or really skewed faces.
- UV the hand and paint a full or half fingered glove on it OR for bonus points, use images of your own hand and map it to the mesh seemlessly. To get it seemless, use the photoshop import OBJ trick we talked about earlier in the semester to paint out the seems.
- You do not need to create normal and spec maps for this project. Sigh of relief I know!
Submit screenshots to your blog including a screenshot of your UV Texture Editor window.
Due: Monday, November 8th, 2010.
- Secret Agent – John
- Alice in Wonderland – Devin, John, Ben
- Film noir – David, Leomary, Nathan
- Operation Asgard – Ryan, Jesse, Alex, Tim
- Plane crash survival – Dan
- Clarity – Dachi
- L4D2 Level – Russ, Marc, Dachi