- Make a concrete tilable texture tileable both vertical and horizontal in Photoshop. Use powers of 2 for size and save as a targa.
- Extra practice, get Crazybump (google it) and create the normal and spec maps within the software.
- Extra extra practice, create the shader network in Maya using your 3 texture maps.
- For your blog: post a jpg (jpeg) copy of your concrete texture as well (if applicable) a screenshot of your finished Maya scene. Also post jpg copies of your normal and spec map.
- For class: bring in your Maya project directory (if applicable).
- If you haven’t posted your screenshot of the modeling you did last night, please do so by tomorrow.
Due: Beginning of class June 30th, 2010.