Lets make some textures!
- Using a loaned or your own digital camera, take enough sample pictures to make 5 seamless tileable (vertical and horizontal tile) textures using Photoshop.
- Once completed and checked, create a plane in Maya and attach the newly created texture to a new lambert shader. Alter the place2dtexture1 node (found at the 2nd tab when you are attaching your texture in Maya) and change the Repeat UV settings from 1 each to 4 each.
- Center and take a screenshot for your blog. In addition, upload the tileable texture you created in Photoshop, only save it as a jpeg (jpg) and upload that to your blog as well.
- Repeat for all 5 textures.
- For additional practice, keep modeling random items.
Due: Tuesday, June 7th, 2011.