Making a room:
- Model one room anywhere (house, apartment, etc).
- Texture the room using proper UV techniques learned during the lecture and using your own photos, texture everything.
- Make at least 3 simple objects in your room (chair/table/etc). For these textures, it is ok to use solid colors in photoshop (doesn’t have to be a complete duplicate of the original object). No photo textures are required, but you can use them if you wish for practice.
Skills demonstrated (what I will be looking for in your finished project):
- Proficiency in UV’ing a multi-surface mesh
- Managing multiple meshes
- Tiling textures taken from photographs (photo editing)
- Texture layout and optimization
- Having no seams or other blemishes in your tileable textures textures; make me work hard to find the original source tile!
- !!! Bring along your SOURCE photos that you took. I’d like to seem them !!!