- Model and UV a lemonade pitcher and a glass to go with it. No liquid. Model both the inside and outside.
- Strategy: use separate UV projections to break down your model into different UV chunks. Don’t think of the pitcher and glass as one object, but instead as a set of smaller objects joined together. This will make the UV’ing process easier to mentally compute.
- If you do not know what a lemonade pitcher looks like, http://images.google.com is a good place to start for reference photos. Pick one that looks manageable and make it.
- On your blog, post a screenshot of the glass and pitcher (with attached checkerboard) along with a screenshot of your UV Texture Editor.
- On the note of blogs… I do check your blogs several times a week and I am not very happy with the level of updates that they should be at by now for some of you. On Monday, I will be pulling them up live in class to look at your pitchers. It is in your best interest to have your blogs updated and completed by then to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment. If you have been following along and updating things as required, good job! Starting next week we will be relying on the blogs more often for showing off work. You have been warned!
Due: Monday, February 13, 2012.