Lets make some more textures!
- Take 5 new pictures of surfaces NOT found with in the CFA building. Yes, you have to go outside. Try UB South – great place to find interesting textures.
- Tile 5 textures in photoshop making sure to hide the seams flawlessly.
- Take your textures (as powers of 2 scale) and attach them to a polygon plane with UV scale of 4×4. This is the same area where you changed the scale setting for the checkerboard.
- Post screenshots of each plane (close-up) within Maya and save each texture as a jpeg (jpg) and post to your blog.
- DO NOT use your cell phone camera. Use a “real” camera.
Due: Monday, February 20, 2012